Saturday, September 10, 2005

Grass-covered Tomb

New song on my download.com site. Check it out.
Here's the lyrics upon Kaixun's request.

(Verse:)
Feels like i've been here before
It's the first time i came through your door
so familiar

Cobwebs over the walls
Magazines strewn on the floor
It's impeccable

(Chorus:)
The world's a fuckin fashion show
Tip the bottle fill the hole
I could only ask a favour of you

You had been alone i know
Doesn't mean i'd fill your soul
Perennial flowers take a few years to bloom
I'm a grass-covered tomb

(Verse:)
Never was a lovelier sight
You standing there by my side
Under moonlit... night

Walked you back to your door
Silently hoping for more
But it was goodnight.

(Repeat Chorus)

(Bridge:)
The grass grows long
I'm not done with my song
Time moves on...

Children sing... such lovely things...
They were wrong.

(Pre-solo/solo)

(Repeat chorus)
I'm an old forgotten tomb...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home