Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Burn like fire, burn like fire in Cairo!!!!..... I've finally got Three Imaginary Boys..... The Cure's debut album. I got the deluxe edition.... a gift from a loved one.... wonderful... but well i did spend like $20 bucks on cab fare en route to getting it... but oh well... its well worth it.... This is the pink album with 3 household appliances on the cover.. The band had totally no control over the final product including the cover, the "track listing" at the back and even the songs to be included. This album to me displays how the cure started off as punk in the vein of The Clash however their pop and art-rock sensibilities were simply undeniable.

I would also like to add that i have finally completed watching the 4 vcds of Devdas... the bollywood epic that the idiosyncratic Tee Junxiang lent me... oh how lovely were Chandramukhi and Parvati.....


Stan from Southpark: "Disintegration is the best album in the world!" word.

2 Comments:

Blogger kloozo said...

Disintegrate my ass. I passed my maths. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO. no more integration and differentiation which i can't do anyway. i'm brilliant.

your color combo is making me blind.

1:36 AM  
Blogger vacance said...

haha... lamer... being damn lucky and brilliant isn't exactly the same.

colour? wad colour?... it's already fucking basic... talk to the FINGER.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home