Friday, March 19, 2004

Click to play -------> Cliché

Cliché

What’s your name?
That’s a nice shade of pink
Can I buy you a drink?
Would you like to take a ride in my car?
I won’t bring you very far.

I’ve got Queen, I’ve got Elliot Smith, I’ve got Led Zeppelin
I’ve got the Cure and Weezer too
I play guitar and the tambourine in a band from school
I can sing a tune for you

It’s been 3 weeks since our last rendezvous
Do you miss me like I do?
Let’s go out for a drink or two
I won’t wear my purple shoes

We’ve got friends we’ve got family but we feel lonely still
If only I could be with you
We can see that it feels so right when I’m holding you tight
Baby be my love tonight

When we fight, you pull my hair while I hide your underwear
We’re always kissing in the end
I’ve got you flowers and jewellery
I’ve sent them into your dreams
Baby let’s make love tonight.
Alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home